Sunday, January 16, 2005

Thoughts of Mike

Thoughts Of Mike is the recipient of the SS9090 Blogger Award.






Mike writes about a variety of subjects(a must for this award) and writes well about them. His life is a constant subject, and his observations are sharp and precisley aimed at their targets, no fat. I especially enjoy his "Velcro Shoes" post, and his updates on his participations in "Blogger Jihad". Plus, Mike makes me laugh! My only complaint would be Mike's updating is not very regular(my only complaint).



Congrats, Mike! We hope to hear from Mike as we did from past winner Kikkitsch (on his blog) and Blogger Demerit winner American Warmonger (here at SS9090).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, even though receiving it was about as worthless to me as the Superfriends are to Superman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected Mike to say something like that. Which is why I like him. He's like a colorful senior citizen!

    ReplyDelete