Saturday, January 22, 2005

R. Budd Dwyer

"Get back... this could hurt someone." - R. Budd Dwyer






What a sadly uneventful week so far. Even the news feels like reruns! And television is in it's usual funk(I don't want to see I Love The 90s: Part Deux- Special Edition!).



I got so bored surfing the web, that I decided to go looking for some R. Budd Dwyer video. Back in my High School days we used to skip school, drink underage, use recreational drugs, and rent shock videos. That's when I first met R. Budd Dwyer. He was a PA State Treasurer who was convicted of taking bribes, and instead of going to prison, Budd decided to blow his head off at a Press Conference. Thanks Traces Of Death video, for making me and my friends say,"Fuck, man!" through a cloud of marijuana smoke. I wasn't the only one who did that, am I?



Hopefully the weekend will pick up. Until then, I'm gonna go to Ci Ci's and enjoy the pizza buffet.






Download one of the many versions of R. Budd Dwyer's graphic last moments

2 comments:

  1. Fucking AWESOME! If only more people in the world blew their friggin' head off on live TV, the world would be a better place! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    -LZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you have a point, Zombie. I wouldn't want to watch a dozen different people do that though. I think R. Budd Dwyer is the original, and as we all know, sequels rarely live up to the hype.

    ReplyDelete