Saturday, January 1, 2005

Cheaters!©

Once in a while, I watch some very low-ball TV programming. Since, Saturday afternoon holds nothing of substance, it's even easier to come across some scum-suckin'-garbage entertainment.



So, Cheaters was on TV. I watched the entire episode and felt kind of dirty , but more so, I was saddened by the fact that I had caompletely enjoyed the experience.






This poor fuck is a cable guy, and his girlfriend got some new titties. Afterword, she went on the warpath, gobbling up cock and balls left and right! He busted her doing some dude on the living room floor. He got pissed, and broke a television with a baseball bat. It was great. At the end of the show they said he was considering getting a mail-order bride since American women were all skanky and slutty. I won't argue with him on that.

4 comments:

  1. O
    M
    G

    I never watch whitetrash TV either, but I also caught this episode late Saturday night. You're so right, it was a carwreck that I couldn't take my eyes off of. Yeesh! I kept telling myself "I can't believe this is a fuckin' TV SHOW!" Better yet, it's filmed here in Dallas. Jesus.

    Did you get a load of Laqueesha at the end, who did the "follow-up" (like any of us give a shit about what happened after they were busted) after her boyfren was caught gettin' all up in some other hoochie's Kool-Aid? Too funny. Sad commentary on America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Cheaters once. ONCE. I feel no pity for those fools. It's sad, really...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of have pity for them, Sam. I pity them for not having the courage to kill themselves! Just kidding, don't kill yourselves. It's interesting television.

    ReplyDelete