Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Parasite

SS9090 Blogger Demerits




This is Mel Finkel, blogger for the Special Olympians Weblog Network, and SS9090 food stamp recipient




I believe my recent blogging has been "so-so" at best. I thought ruffling some feathers and being obnoxious would be more fun, but it's really not very fulfilling after the first few times. I don't know... maybe if I get bored again with writing my usual bullshit, I'll send out some more food stamps, but I doubt it. Probably in a year or two, I'll see how it feels again. The dollar bill award, was OK, but man there just isn't but a handful of people to even consider sending it to(and the blatant self-promotion of it, is just as bad as the food stamp).



I suppose you're bound to get repetitive, or some kind of writer's block when you try to update several times a week. I could fill this blog everyday with stories of West Virginia relatives and incarcerated siblings, but that would be too easy. Then, there's the guys at work who seem to want to be found dead in a puddle of their own vomit in the next few weeks. Not that it matters to anyone anyway. I've said this blog serve no purpose before, not that I needed to say it, you can tell just by looking at it. Whatever...



Since I most likely won't be insulting bloggers again anytime soon, back to mediocrity in it's most undigestable forms.






SS9090 Blogger Demerit winner: Norrin Radd






Norrin Radd gets this food stamp for having the balls to send the item pictured above to other bloggers, while maintaining no clear focus on his own posts, and lacking the ability to better himself. Sometimes he actually writes his own posts, then he gets lazy and just copies news stories, or writes about celebrities people don't even remember. His real talent would be his ability believe in himself when he drinks too much, and beating his wife.



I hope to hear from Norrin Radd, and listen to his acceptance speech!






Norrin Radd: "No Comment..."

2 comments:

  1. I would have to disagree with you this time, Mike. All I have to say is,"I feel sorry for your mother," to quote a line from Menace II Society. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete