Wednesday, January 5, 2005

More absorbent than the leading brand

Remember those little pill-like capsules you used to get out of the vending machine as a child, you would pour water on them or put them in the sink and they would grow into an animal or whatever, made out of sponge? Well, I was watching a Tampon commercial on TV and I started thinking. Why can't they combine these two technologies? At least then, when I go into the bathroom and find one still floating in the toilet, I could see a dinosaur or a race car staring back at me. I think I would prefer that to the angry used tampon I'm greeted with now. Sometimes, when I lift the seat, the tampon belts out, "What are you lookin' at, asshole?! Flush me so I can get out of this creep joint! I wanna hit the bars, enjoy the night life... I wanna paint the town RED!!!,"

(TOILET FLUSHES)

Maybe I should develop a proto-type. Now, all I have to do is convince my wife to test it out.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, sir. This is the most incredible idea I've heard in ages. The idea of a dinosaur slowly expanding in my hootch is a little wierd, but I like the visual of seeing it hit the bowl and blossom into full glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...

    I thought women might see the awesome power of sponge-birthing to be liberating and also be an outlet for creativity.

    ReplyDelete