Saturday, January 15, 2005

The blog critic

I'm not saying my blog is the greatest, but I know what I like, and what I don't like. What I don't like are most people's blogs. For this reason I've decided to actually start sharing my opinions of others.



For the bloggers out there who are doing it right: The SS9090 Blogger Award




It's a $100 bill with my idiotic face in the middle (looks like a poor man's "The Rock" with that stupid expression. I love it!). People who won't be getting this award include pregnant women documenting the miracle of life, gay guys being "oh-so fabulous" on the web, and slack-jawed virgins who write about local or national politics.



Those folks will most likely get this: The SS9090 Blogger Demerit




For the lucky people who don't know or remember, this is a series of fuckin' food stamps!



When someone gets one of these awards, they will be notified by me, and I will also write a post about the recipient of the Award or Demerit.



So, anyone who thinks they know someone worthy of either award, let me know.



Why the SS9090 Awards? Because the BoB Awards suck elephant penis!!!

2 comments:

  1. I deserve the award. Me. You heard me! I deserve it for the simple reason that my blog, like the award itself, has absolutely nothing to do with anything, benifits noone but its creator and in 100 years will mean nothing. Make that next week.
    I deserve it..NAY, demand it...and shall be expecting it directly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kidcubfan, but your blog doesn't suck enough for a Blogger Demerit!!! This award is for the truly horrible. Maybe with hard work and determination, you could reach out grab that brass ring, or "brass food stamp". If you honestly feel worthy of such a distinction, however, you can have one.

    ReplyDelete