Thursday, January 6, 2005

Adult Swim®

I like cartoons. In particular, I like funny cartoons. And Adult Swim® is usually funny. I like most of the line-up. ATHF and Sealab 2021, of course. Harvey Birdman, etc.





One of the newest shows is Tom Goes To The Mayor. I think it's my new favorite show on Adult Swim. Tom Peters is such a fuckin' push-over, and Jefferton is so fucked up, it reminds me of my hometown. Plus, the Mayor is half retarded and makes Tom do everything. I knew this was gonna be my kind of show when I saw Bob Odenkirk ("Mr. Show with Bob and David") in the credits. So far, it's been a great show.





On the other hand, I can't stand Super Milk Chan. It's the stupidest fuckin' piece of shit since Cop Rock (and I don't mean funny:stupid. I mean Bob Saget:stupid). If someone out there likes this show, please try to explain why. I hope it gets cancelled very soon. And if you do like it, as Super Milk Chan says,"You DUMBASS!"

2 comments:

  1. God, you are SO right on the money about Super Milk Chan. I saw the DVD at Best Buy months ago and was drawn to the bright colors and fun, bubbly animation, but reserved buying it until I had time to find out more about it... then I saw it on Cartoon Network. What a shitbomb. I kept waiting for it to get good, do something cool or even speak normal English. To no avail. You'd have to have some serious brain damage or low standards to find this show remotely amusing and/or entertaining. Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Kirk! I'm surprised that more people haven't already expressed their hatred for this vile work of Satan.

    ReplyDelete