Saturday, December 4, 2004

What If God Was One Of Us?




I was singing in the shower this morning when I had a revelation. Does God sing in the shower? I pondered this thought, my loofa sponge pressed against my temple as I studied this vision (God wearing a shower cap, dancing in place, and singing "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"). Then, I came to the conclusion- of course he would sing in the shower. I'm made in God's image, they say, so surely he would also enjoy harmonizing while cleansing his godly extremities. But then the real question hit me- what would he sing? For some reason, Cyndi Lauper, love her as I may, wouldn't be God's style. For some reason, I think he would be a Beatles fan (which is a weird thought for me, since I don't care much for the Fab Four). So, after a complete review of my inner being and soul, I would believe God sings "Strawberry Fields" in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment