Monday, December 27, 2004

It's a wonderful life!

Sorry, if I haven't updated my blog lately, but I received many excellent gifts this year, such as:



1. Rocky anthology DVD box set (I already have the original box set, but this one has new digital transfers and stereo sound on all 5 films)



2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the PS2



3. Ric Flair- To Be The Man, the autobiography of 16-time world heavyweight wrestling champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair



4. Rambo ultimate edition DVD box set (I also have the original box set of this, but it lacks the alternate ending/deleted scenes and Stallone commentary track)



5. Canon Power Shot A75 digital camera



6. Complete Idiot's Guide to creating a webpage and blog- sixth edition



7. Marx Brothers silver screen collection DVD box set



8. Coming To America DVD



9. The Rise and Fall of ECW 2-Disc DVD set, about the ultra-violent Extreme Championship Wrestling promotion that used to operate out of a Bingo hall in Philadelphia



10. Tray Table set of 4



11. No Holds Barred VHS*



12. Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling VHS*



13. How To Draw Silver Surfer book*



So, forgive me for being away for a while, but I have many toys I need to play with. Thank You.



(* Thanks Kirk!)

1 comment:

  1. Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    You must peep out my california cheap motorcycle insurance blog.

    ReplyDelete