Friday, December 3, 2004

Audioblogger

For some reason I decided to play around with Audioblogger. I don't know, man. I guess it could be useful if you had something to say while you were away from a computer for an extended period of time, but my blog has nothing to really do with my life. I don't talk about my everyday life, unless it has a funny moment. Plus, I think my voice sounds fuckin' STUPID on the phone. I've recorded a few times, and erased it after listening to the playback. In my opinion, the sound quality is not the best, either. It sounds like someone discovered your voice on a phonograph record in their grandma's attic.

Will I ever use it? I don't know, maybe. I'll have to think of a comedic use for it. Or maybe just one time for people to get an idea what I sound like in person. For the moment however, I'm undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment