Friday, December 10, 2004

RowanX24: Punk-ass bitch


"Sometimes when I get really frustrated about my flacid penis, I go to the chat rooms and yell at white people!"



This is a photo of AOL chat room disease, and alleged Janitor: Rowanx24. I tried to be nice to this douche weasel for the longest time, but you have to give respect to get respect back. And this "sanitational engineer"(bullshit artist) isn't getting anymore kindness from me. He hates all white people from the South, which he knows nothing about and he simply starts shit with his "holier than thou" attitude. Simply put, RowanX24 isn't worth the energy his father expended conceiving him in a cardboard box behind the Kmart.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Marcel porch munkee haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. to quote someone whom youve had a previous post about:

    Xxxx Marius xxxX: gawd what is your problem rowan?
    Xxxx Marius xxxX: kfc going out of business?
    Xxxx Marius xxxX: Yo Yo Yo i love me some bbq chicken

    hehehe

    -the reverend mercy killer

    ReplyDelete