Monday, December 20, 2004

Daydreamer

I like to daydream. In the worst way. The useless, empty, vacuous way. I wonder about what ever happened to Bonkers candy, or how many times has Fred Savage contemplated suicide? Totally worthless thoughts. Here are few more right off the top of my head.



I wonder what Emilio Estevez, Christian Slater, and Lou Diamond Phillips are doing with all the spare time they have right now?



I wonder who invented the spoon? And did he ever wish he got a patent?



I wonder, if Kenny Rogers is the white Lionel Ritchie, who is the black Kenny Rogers? Is it Lionel? I'm not sure.



I wonder why the people at Coinstar stole my idea?!



I wonder if Ben Franklin ever used the F word?



I wonder who named the continents?



I wonder how many gay black jewish canadian midgets with a handicap exists?



I wonder if Michael Collins is still pissed that he flew all the way to the moon, but didn't ge to walk on it like Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong?



I wonder, if spirits exist, does my grandpa ever watch me take a piss?



I wonder if David Lee Roth cries himself to sleep? (Love ya' Diamond Dave)



I wonder where all my sunglasses went to?



I wonder if Mother Theresa made a lot of noise during sex?



I wonder why the church condemns gambling, but has BINGO every weekend?



I wonder about a lot of useless things. But, it's always fun to daydream!

No comments:

Post a Comment