Friday, December 10, 2004

If they mated...

Who would have the ugliest child in show business?



I was thinking that if Oprah Winfrey and Mike Tyson ever hooked up, they might have a child with a large sloping forehead and a face as wide as a football. Of course, if Oprah ever got pregnant by Mike, I beleive she would pull the fetus out of her body with her bare hands, throw it on the ground, and stomp on it with a golf cleat.



Steve Buscemi and Quentin Tarantino are both graphically deformed and have the look of some kind of government breeding program gone terribly wrong. I beleive no matter which women these two had a child with, the creation could possibly fall out of the woman's vagina wearing a helmet, and velcro shoes.



I think Sara Jessica Parker and Macy Gray could also churn out some mutated shaved rats, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Rosie O'Donnell could deliver some quality heffers, but that will never happen. Not because she's gay, but because if any man puts his penis in her black moss covered slop-through it would be eaten off his body by her carniverous and rabid clam! (it has teeth and a voice like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors - "Feed me, seymour" - her vagina screams as Rosie dangles an entire raw chicken over it's snapping jaws)



These are just a few celebrities that came into my mind, let me know if you think there are more that should be included on the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment