Thursday, December 16, 2004

Should Americans in Pain be Allowed to use Marijuana?






O'REILLY: All right, you smoke marijuana. How much? I mean how much do you use the drug?



ANGEL RAICH, MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENT: I use it every two hours. I use approximately three ounces a week and between eight and nine pounds of cannabis every year.





O'REILLY: OK, so you -- that's a lot of pot that you're smoking. Now does it -- what does it do that say prescription medicine couldn't do?



Like Bill doesn't know what happens when you smoke a fatty. I love it!

Should people be allowed to blaze when they have all kinds of pain? It seems to me, as long they're not on the street, driving a car, or whatever, they should be able to use some mary jane for their pain. That's just my opinion. What do you think? You don't care? I didn't think that you did.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness me how on earth did you find my blog?

    Also - yes, thats an enormous amount of weed, i thought i was in trouble back in the day when i was smoking 1/3 in 5 days. She must have some serious memories issues coz i do ... errr.... i think? I cant really remember :p

    ReplyDelete