Friday, October 22, 2004

Vote or Die( Choose or Lose/ P. Diddy Remix )


"Vote y'all...I thought I told ya' that we won't stop, I thought I told ya' that we won't stop!"



I went out for a little while today, and when I came back I checked my answering machine. I had a message from Puff Daddy. It was a shitty recording telling me to get out and vote, because if I didn't vote I couldn't bitch and complain about things in the country. First of all, I don't care for "Puffy" for several reason already( he has no talent, he sucks walrus balls,...and he has no fucking talent!). And secondly, after hearing the damned thing I was hit with a revelation. The motherfucker can barely form full coherent sentences! Plus, I don't take political advice from a guy who's been in court more than Judge Wopner, or a dude who lost his bitch to Ben Affleck! VOTE OR DIE!!!...Suck an elephant scrotum! Besides I don't trust a douche nozzle who says on television he has no political agenda, and mentions nothing, but democratic talking points on my answering machine! Go dig up Biggie, put a bellow in his mouth, fill him with air, jump on his belly, and record whatever the fuck comes out because that's the only way I'll ever pay attention to anything related to you, Poofy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Check out mine at:

    iankristensen.blogspot.com

    Feel free to join my blogring as well.

    ReplyDelete