Saturday, October 23, 2004

"The Crippler" Chris Benoit




I try not to be a lame-ass "Ebert&Roeper", but sometimes you watch a movie or a show, and you want to talk about it, or spread the word. I bought this DVD about WWE Superstar Chris Benoit when I was at the pit of hell( the local mall), and was really surprised by it. I wasn't surprised in it's presentation, or style( I already own most of the WWE Superstar's DVDs), but this one seemed much more personal and real than most of them do. I know my wife enjoyed it, and that's saying something. Of course, she's told me before that the documentaries on the lives of the performers are more interesting to her than the DVD extras, like famous matches and stuff like that. It gave you a lot of inside info on a quiet, passionate, and kick-ass pro wrestler. Anyway, if you read this page and you're a wrestling fan, I recommend picking it up. If you're not a "rasslin'" fan, I apologize for insulting your intelligence with this crap about some guy you never heard of. But it's not my fault you're not cool enough to watch coreographed fights between two grown men in their underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment