Friday, October 29, 2004

That Not-So-Fresh Feeling

It finally happened! After 22 years of life on this planet as a man, I finally fully matured. I had my period.

I was at the country club with grandma, playing tennis with Jenny, when it came. I reached down into my white shorts and felt something wet inside my underwear. The club got silent, and everyone froze to watch what I was doing. When I pulled my hand out from my crotch, it was covered in blood! I ran screaming like a banshee across the tennis court toward Jenny. I cryed out,"Why God, Why?," and I rubbed my hand against the side of her face. She swung her racket across the side of my head, knocking me to the ground. My crotch clots were dangling from her cheek.

Grandma was watching from the sidelines, at the courtyard tables with a look of shock and horror in her eyes. I charged at her like a raging bull, with my red palm directly in front of me, screaming at the top of my lungs,"My pee-pee is fuckin' broken!," That's when I saw the .22 pistol come out of grandma's bag.

After I awoke in the hospital, and got over my initial shock, and I came to grips with my new maturity. The Next day, me and grandpa went to the pharmacy together and bought some panty liners.

I had become a man!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that's the funniest shit I've read in a long time! I'm crying now. LMAO

    -Kirk :)

    ReplyDelete