Friday, October 29, 2004

MTV, You Suck Rat Asses!

I'm sitting here, my laptop on the coffe table, eating my Lucky Charms in my pajamas(basketball shorts and a t-shirt, don't get scared). Watching some MTV while I'm typing this post. I just noticed something about the Real World. The people on the Real World are total fuckin' mongoloids!

They get to the house, and meet each other. Then they realize they want to fuck each other because they're all shallow and they want to fuck other shallow people. But they all have loved ones back home... but fuck that! Then there's the self-hating gay guy, the stereo-typical flamboyant gay guy, the bitchie girl, and the slut. Oh yeah, and the white bread "I've never met a black or homosexual" country bumpkin guy.

Then they make these alcoholics work with kids! And also, the shallow fuckers get pissed at their boyfriends and girlfriends for not waiting for them, while they suck cocks at the Real World house.

All in all, these people make me sick and I wish the Real World would actually reflect the REAL WORLD! Put some fat people on their, the black british girl doesn't count anymore! Put some ugly bitches on their, who aren't angry or all gothed-out!

Whatever, the show sucks ostrich balls just like the rest of MTV programming.(I realize I have a link to MTV on my blog, but... well, you'll just have to figure it out for yourself!)

And don't interrupt the show with Yoko Ono telling me(without specifically telling me) to vote for John Kerry! That bitch has no talent or soul! P. Diddy too! I don't listen to fake gangstas with mohawks! Or so-called rappers who have parties in the Hamptons with Martha Stewart!

Short and sweet- Everyone at MTV who wants to tell me what to do, BURN IN HELL WITH THE CAST OF "FRIENDS"!

No comments:

Post a Comment