Saturday, August 28, 2004

Some People

I was walking to my car, outside of the local mall when I came across a homeless person. He shuffled up to me, and asked me for some cash. He looked as if he was totally ravaged from alcoholism. I asked him for a reason why I should. He told me he had three kids and a wife. That he lost his job due to "cutbacks" and that he was forced to eat out of the garbage. I looked at him for a second, and said " I thought you wanted the money to get drunk! If I had given it to you, you were gonna waste it on some kids! You make me sick!". I then spat in his face and punched him in his malnourished stomach. I told the bartender about the entire incident as I drank my cold beer, and he simply stated in his own poetic words "The nerve of some fuckin' people these days". Right on, brother...right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment