Friday, August 20, 2004

Comedy Gold?

These are items considered to be "Comedy Gold"



The Homeless- smelly drunken people in rags always entertains



The Uneducated- "I is as smart as you all, muvafuckas!" priceless



Children of Low Income Families- Kids in diapers, walking the streets at 3 a.m. always gets a chuckle



The Elderly- "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"



Terminal Illness- "You have six months to live." (laughs hysterically) aw, my sides!



Foreign Citizens- "The..cheese...is on...the table?" exactly, Pudshmir Googledak



Fallen Celebrities- "Really! I was in Revenge of the Nerds! I want star treatment!" assholes



The following items are not "Comedy Gold"



Midgets- It's just been done to death...a short death, but a death none the less



Minorities- Tacos, hot wings and kool-aid...have we not discuss all these things already?



And finally...



Michael Jackson- This well has been pumped dry... besides, Jackson is a disgrace to music, morality, and the ancient art of pedophilia



No comments:

Post a Comment