Friday, August 6, 2004

A Wrestlemania Moment

When I was a kid I was a huge wrestling fan. Once, when I was 7 years old my mother got tickets to Wrestlemania 3! I was so excited to see all the WWF Superstars who would be performing that night. My favorite wrestler of all, was Hulk Hogan. I wanted to meet the "Hulkster" so bad, that I snuck away from my seat and scurried backstage to the locker rooms. Around the second corner, I found the door that said "Hulk Hogan". Just then, I heard a struggle inside the room! I placed my ear to the door, and heard the sounds of female screams! I grabbed the doorknob, and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding in my ears. As I opened the door, a lumbering figure knocked me to the ground on his way out of the room. It was Andre the Giant. He walked off with a strange smile on his face. I then noticed, hunched on the floor crying, Hulk Hogan trying to cover himself with his torn shirt. "Are you okay, Hulk?" I said sadly. "He fuckin' raped me again, brother!" he stated through his tears. "What ya' gonna do when the biggest queer in the world runs wild on you!" At that moment I ran back to my seat, scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment