Monday, February 21, 2005

RowanX2: Making us proud during Black History Month

For those who don't know, Rowan is a person in AOL chat rooms who likes to race-bait, and start trouble for no good reason. Well, it turns out he's also an internet predator.

Rowan has been stalking this young lady for quite a while now since she rejected his advances. Which is kind of strange since she's white and southern(two things Rowan continually bashes). His hypocrisy is on full display when sexual intercourse is involved. How sad and weak.

I feel sorry for Rowan(He's like Mad Max traveling the wastelands after his loss and pain). I thought I might share his inspirational story with the world. About how he's gone from mild-mannered normalcy, to bug-eyed sweaty perv. It's so touching, you'll need a shower afterward.

Here are some E-mails from and about "Nicky" and here is a link to a collection of all his crazy e-mails and rants


Subj: (no subject)
Date: 5/20/2004 11:05:02 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: RowanX2
To: Lady TabLeGrape

I'm sorry for asking that question, it was spontaneous. It's just that my heart is aching because I never got a chance to see what me and you would be like together. I'm crazy about you. I don't think I got a fair shot at winning your heart is all. You said you never thought anything would become of us because of the way I go on about women, and that you never thought I'd truly be able to care about you. I thought me telling you how I felt in those emails, and cards, would've shown you that you've changed me, that I've changed, that I actually care about you. That for the first time in my life, I saw that I was wrong about my opinions of women.








<<< endtransmission


Thursday, May 27, 2004
10:37:49 AM
Viewed 278 times

This is Nicky Jones...aka: Jp....aka...Rowanx2....and this guy was wanting me to be his girlfriend...I didn't have the same feelings for him as he did for me...I told him NO...well then this guy goes and looks up my exboyfriend...Jeffrey who is in the pic below this one...This guy sent me emails, which I will post...lol...telling me he was gonna make me pay for not having feelings for him...Just so you all know...He is helping Jeffrey to harass me and my parents...I will post his ID's as they become available, as he makes them....hahaha....Hey Nick...I don't want you....Get over it....Move On...Take your new girlfriend Jeffrey and make some babies or something....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment