Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Pope Lord of the Sith

Pope's condition stabilizes





Pope John Paul II's condition stabilized this morning after overnight hospital treatment for an acute respiratory infection, a papal spokesman said. The pope will remain in the hospital "a few days," according to a Vatican radio report. "Today there is no reason to be alarmed," spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls said.(click on the above link for CNN's full story, and all things Pope!)




Maybe I'm just a complete bastard, but Pope John Paul II should be dead already! His resistance to "joining the light" has become very strong in recent years, and also extremely creepy to me. He's got to be doin' something "other-worldly" to stay alive at this point! Maybe he's found a way to suck the lifeforce out of young boys through a kind of perverted telepathy(that accusation was uncalled for, huh?).



Plus, am I the only one who's noticed his strange resemblance to the Emperor in the Star Wars trilogy?! Instead of battling through the Clone Wars, he's been working through the Priest/Abuse scandal(simply not as glamorous, but both involving evil men using their light sabers inappropriately).



I don't know, maybe it's wrong to feel this way. But I apologize for NOTHING!! I'm simply being honest when I say,"The Pope gives me the creeps. Die already!"





The Pope, as a Padawan learner




The Pope, after taking over the Federation armies





No comments:

Post a Comment