Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Secret Santa

So, today at work was Secret Santa which was kinda cool. As I mentioned in an earlier post I got Sideshow as my gift recipient, and I wasn't sure what to get.


So, behold! Sideshow recieved this limited release special collectors editon Thermos brand stainless steel thermos with matching coffee cup for the unbelievable price of $20.00! Of course, $20 was the Secret Santa limit which made my job easier.

I was originally going to get him a stainless steel hatchet and compass (seriously), but Crystal insisted I get him something else, so the thermos eventually became my choice. Other runner-up items include: dartboard, book, massage pillow, fold-up chair.

So, Sideshow got the thermos. What did I get? I got a $20 gift card to Best Buy. The guy who drew my name didn't have a clue what to get me since I think I've spoken to him maybe two times (he works out of our sateellite office nearby). And, honestly, it was a good gift. I'm up in Best Buy like nobody's business!

I got the new Disturbed album, Ten Thousand Fists. As usual, the Disturbed boys only seem to get better with each album.

Secret Santa was pretty spiffy, and not anywhere near as bad the Christams episode of The Office. "Yankee Swap!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment