Sunday, December 11, 2005

Fish and stuff

Work has been pretty good these last few weeks. We recently drew names for the office Secret Santa, and I got an unexpected one... you guessed it, Sideshow.

I don't know what I'm gonna get the guy, it's gonna take some serious thought on my part.



I've also got back into my PS2 for some reason. I finally unlocked Bret "The Hitman" Hart on my Smackdown Vs Raw game, and my create-a-character is coming along nicely in Season Mode (I know, you're riveted).


AND... for no real reason whatsoever, I bought a Betta fish. He's blue, small, and not into moving around very much, which is what drew me to him. We're like-minded.



Crystal(my wife) pointed out some bigger and better looking ones, but I'm more interested in character. Plus, I was already holding him and I couldn't put him back. As if I thought he would be hurt by the rejection(is that ridiculous, or what?!).

I named him Shelton, after WWE Superstar Shelton Benjamin, who happens to be one of my favorite up-and-coming performers right now. I believe we'll get along since I don't have to walk him, or bathe him, or pay for shots. It's a sweet deal, fish ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment