Wednesday, January 4, 2006

In the Office: La Fiesta III

So, today I make it to lunch with everyone. La Fiesta III for the second time this week. Don't get me wrong, it's great Mexican food. I will not, however, be making the lunch trip again this week if it is La Fiesta. I have limits, people.

Cranking out the drawings today. Handling field problems over the phone as well. Solid day.

I read on the internet news about the West Virginia miners. Last night before I went to bed I watched some coverage where they said 12 survivors, 1 dead. It's sad to hear that it was actually the other way around. It's a shame that only through some kind of disaster it seems that the rest of America is able to sympathize with the trials and sacrifices of our country's blue collar working class. I don't recall any other time when they get the spotlight.

Life goes on, and the world keeps turning. And my workload awaits. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment