Tuesday, January 3, 2006

In The Office: how fantastic

Yesterday, I was asked to sign a piece of paper to either decline to join the company Healthcare plan, keep my current plan, or opt for the newer plan. I decided that I wanted to stay in the same plan so I signed where I was told. Today, I'm told I need to sign in the OTHER spot, or I would be declining to stay in my Healthcare plan. Pff, morons. I'm glad they caught the mistake or I may have gone postal up in here with a blowtorch and a salad fork! (imagine the carnage)

I just went into the restroom. The button came off my pants. It's funny that it just happened because I was just thinking to myself,"I really am due to feel stupid."

Since resolving that issue, I've noticed that everyone's gone to lunch without me. Damn!

There's a beer in my fridge at home calling my name RIGHT NOW! "Rene, hurry home! We need to talk. You wouldn't believe what the stick butter is trying to talk the cucumber into! I need to pour out the contents of my soul to you!"

Me, too. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment