Friday, November 26, 2004

WWE 24/7

I've been saying they should create an all-pro-wrestling channel for years! I guess somebody else felt the same way because now there's WWE 24/7.


Some of the current guys on WWE's Monday Night Raw on Spike TV



World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has recently launched the first Professional Wrestling cable channel. It's only available on digital cable, and runs programming from WWE, WWF, WCW, NWA, and ECW film libraries. There's also supposed to be original programming like Hall Of Fame shows, etc.

Maybe, I'll quit being so cheap and get digital cable now? Of course, that would mean my local cable company actually picks it up, which would surprise me entirely.I am a very avid Pro Wrestling fan myself. (Yes, I know it's fake. I watch it for the athletic exhibition, and crazy late night soap opera storylines. If you don't get it, you just don't get it.) If I could, I would be very content to watch grown men in their underwear beat each other senseless 24 hours a day! (That last sentence sounded kind of weird. I meant that in the most masculine way possible... like a viking!)



note: Vikings were actually so vain they preferred to have sex with each other, instead of with the women. Hmm, interesting. Let me call my Therapist, I'm getting confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment