Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Wild Boyz!

I was sitting around trying to think of some kind of ridiculous argument to support, when it hit me. Straight guys like gay stuff! Let me explain.

I've noticed during my life as an american male, that most heterosexual men don't like to do anything or participate in any activity that might call their manhood into question. Now, after stating this observation, I've also noticed that these same men choose to entertain themselves with highly homo-erotic programming.



Example no. 1: Pro Football

Now, football itself, is not gay. But, patting another guy on the ass for making a good play is just not necessary. Neither is all the towel snapping in the locker room. Why this isn't gay, I don't know. It sure don't seem straight to me!



Example no 2: Pro Wrestling

I enjoy nothing more than watching a good fake fight, but sometimes it can get a little... gay. Two oiled men pressed together, fighting for dominance over the other. Pin him to the floor, and make him squeeeaaalll like a pig!




Example no 3: The guys on Jackass and Wild Boyz!

I'm sorry, but those guys are all a little gay. I don't get together with my pals, and attach electrodes to their gooches! Or sit around in jock straps trying to lightly tag each other in the dick with golf balls. If that isn't gay... well, that isn't gay. It's just WRONG!



I don't understand it exactly. I think there's some kind of invisible line between gay, and straight-guy public displays of affection. I don't really care, I just thought it might be funny to point out macho men getting all up on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment