Thursday, November 25, 2004

Food For The Holidays

Man! I love Thanksgiving sooo much! It's of course, the day of the year where we celebrate the spirit of Chris Farley, and John Candy, by trying to look like them by the end of dinner. Seriously though, I truly believe Thanksgiving is strictly a national excuse to become a big fat sweaty pig without any guilt. I can't say that I don't become one myself, but at least I admit what I'm doing... stuffing my face for the sheer pleasure of it.



A Small Scene...



Mom: You know what Thanksgiving is about right, Mikey?

(Mikey, a 165 lb. eight year-old rips another leg off the turkey)

Mikey: It's about eating Turkey, right Mom?

Mom: No, silly. It's about the Pilgrims and Indians, and giving thanks.

(Mikey laughs maniacly from his specially reinforced chair, Reminiscant of Jabba the Hut)

Mikey: Oh Mom! You make me laugh, you crazy bitch!

(Mikey burps up a license plate, and drinks another glass of gravy)



Sometimes, the food is so good that when I take a bite of turkey, I cum at the dinner table.

"Aw, god! Aw, yeah! Someone give me a tissue... for my penis that is." Just kidding. But honestly, I hope most people don't go overboard. Like when guys unbuckle their pants, or say "I feel sleepy now, I need to take a nap."

Fat Fuckers.






That goes for me, too!

1 comment:

  1. mr radd, thanks a lot for your kind words. i appreciated them. i hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete