Monday, June 5, 2006

NBA Finals

After watching the Miami Heat put away Detroit on Thursday, and then the amazing comeback-from-behind victory for the Dallas Mavericks over the Phoenix Suns, I'm really psyched to watch the NBA Finals this year. Which is something I haven't said in a few years.

Plus, I can't wait to see how the Mavs and Heat match-up this time around. With the talent and depth of both rosters it should make for a very interesting series. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go 7 games.

Also, whoever wins this year will be NBA Champs for the first time in team history, no matter who wins, which is cool.

I still can't decide who I want to win this thing, but I'm leaning toward Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks at the moment. It was such an awesome game on Saturday, they just really won me over.

Game 1 Miami at Dallas 9e/8c pm on ABC this Thursday

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment