Saturday, May 7, 2005

Ladies' Night

My wife and some of her friends from her Physical Therapy class thought they would celebrate the end of finals at our house with a little get-together, have some drinks and have a good time.


I happened to be the only guy at the party, and I was encouraged to "taste test" all the weird-ass girlie drinks they were trying to make in the blender. I can't complain since most of them came out pretty good, and I got pretty sloshed.

I got more sloshed from the two bottles of Hpnotiq that were purchased for me by the ladies, out of their appreciation for me changing a flat tire for one of them about a week ago. I couldn't believe it. She got a flat tire at a college and not a single guy stopped to help them! THAT'S LIKE THROWING AWAY AN EASY OPPORTUNITY! I went down there as soon as I got off work and changed the tire, while three women thanked me the entire time. It was ridiculous to me, like being applauded for flushing the toilet.

But anyway, we had plenty to drink and had a fun time. We ate chicken wings and nachos, and joked around all night. We also played the board game Cranium while we were all lit. As you can see in the pictures (a drunken Nixon impression, and an attempt to imitate a mermaid) we were enjoying ourselves.

I hope we do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment