Friday, May 13, 2005

Florida: "Yes, we ARE North America's dick, and we'll prove it!"



"Stand Your Ground" Law

Well, I guess living in Florida wasn't humiliating enough, so Gov. Jeb Bush decided it was time to also live in fear of being shot by a fucking mullet-head. Some people might not see the possible negative effects of allowing citizens the right to use deadly force without fear of prosecution, but as a land surveyor, I know I do! We get shot at as it is already! Now, these slack-jawed incestuous freaks can shoot at us for being on their property and call it self-defense! FUCK, MAN!

Jeb Bush is crazier than a shithouse rat, and I hope he gets some mental help. Or maybe someone just needs to kick his ass.

P.S.
I'm not a liberal and this is not a rant against conservatives, It's a commentary on fuckin' stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment