Sunday, April 24, 2005

The End of Days is UPON US!

Disclaimer: The following post is tasteless, stupid, and terribly not funny. If you feel offended in any way from the following post, then go get on the pot, give me seven Hail Mary's, and you and God can call it even. Yes. I know I'm going to hell. No. I don't care who I take down with me.

Judging from the above picture, I believe that our new Pope, Benedict XVI, is in fact the anti-Christ. I mean, look at him. The seedy little mustache and goatee... the devilish horns... a swastika left over from his youth seared into the flesh of his forehead...

The dude is evil, and the dude is going to kill us all. I mean, honestly. Did we really need another anti-birth control, anti-gay marriage, anti-stem cell research Nazi in one of the most influential offices in the entire world?

Seriously, look at this guy. He's evil, through and through, and he means to kill us all and deliver our souls to Hell. He's going to rip the babies from Mother's arms and eat their flesh while giving off this sinister laugh that echoes through the pits of the Hell for the rest of eternity.

I suggest you all write your Congressmen to try and convince them to get rid of this asshole before he gets rid of the human race. No good can come from this man, none at all.

Join me in my fight to save the world, and humanity to boot!

-LZ



PS - If you took a single word of this seriously, just remember: Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment