Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm worst blogger ever

I blog about every three weeks it seems. I gotta get on the ball, man.

I've had this thing for years now and it must be the most random and scattershot collection of thoughts ever compiled. I know in the beginning none of it was serious. It was a complete joke for my own amusement, just a time killer. Then somewhere in the middle I tried to tell stories from my past and after that I tried to just document everday life. Then I quit for about a year.

Now I'm just getting back into the swing of things again. I plan on getting back to the familiar form I use to bring. More structure and photographs, possibly YouTube posts once more.

NCAAF: Maryland really let me down when they just rolled over and died for Florida State, but whats new there, right?

NCAAB: Terps, don't let me down. I know you will but I'm asking you not to.

NBA: The Mavs are 7-7 so far. I'm losing any emotional attachment this year with them.

NFL: The Ravens put the entire Eagles' season and Donovan McNabb's career in jeopardy by laying down an all-star Baltimore beatin' on those Philly cheese steak suckin' maroons. With a rookie QB and a first-year head coach, 7-4 is looking pretty good and there's chance for the playoffs this season.

As far as work goes, I plan to dive into all that here shortly.

1 comment:

  1. athens wedding photographer
    Its insane, that is what i can say concerning this post. Because this def is what the whole thing is about right? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete