Thursday, November 13, 2008

Got a new job

Just when I thought I had all this time on my hands after getting let go from my job, I have a new one. I gotta be honest: being home for a month was not that bad.

Now it's back to CAD. I working at a company that does commercial signs for businesses. I do the fabrication drawings for the shop workers who actually build them. It's completely different from the civil engineering and survey CAD work I was doing for the last 4 years, but it's a nice change of pace.

NFL: Joe Flacco is my homeboy. The Raven's are 6-3 and still in this thing. They've got the Giants this Sunday and even though New York should be able to win this one, I think Baltimore is in a good spot to get the upset this week.

NCAAF: Maryland went down to Virginia Tech and laid an egg and then the Hokies picked it up and smashed in the Terps' faces. North Carolina next. Florida State too... sigh.

NBA: The Mavs can't finish games. They're starting this season 4-2. Maybe Avery Johnson wasn't the problem in Dallas. Huh, Mark Cuban?

I just got a Nintendo Wii. I've been playing with my Wii a lot. My hands and arms are so sore from playing with my Wii. I've been working up a sweat I've been playing with my Wii so much. That's enough Wii jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment